Canine friends are welcomed in our hotel but there are some rules to follow, apart for the usual ones (microcip, vaccines, insurance, collecting stools, not leaving them alone in a closed room and giving them a lot of love!).
- Every pedigree and size is welcomed
- Inside the hotel dogs must be always on the leash
- Inside the rooms dogs must not sit on the bedcover or cause damage to the furniture
- At the restaurant dogs, even small ones, must not sit on the chairs
- At the restaurant, dogs must be all the time under the table. Waiters and guests must walk freely around the tables.
- The dog owner must ensure to avoid stressful behaviour to the dog and cause prolonged distress associated with long and loud barking
- Our policy is to decide if a dog can be accepted into the hotel or not when the dog behaviour is considered not suitable to share common areas with our guests
A dog owner is responsible for the food bowl, a blanket and all other things needed for the wellbeing of the dog, and it is never the dog’s fault!